Monday, August 22, 2011

We had a beautiful morning with sunshine, cool temps, and a slight breeze and were able to get our walk done without being harassed by deer flies. After breakfast John did some cleaning up around the woodshed and outdoor furnace. I sold several things on ebay yesterday, so this morning I got them boxed up and ready to take to the post office.

Sam has been working with Matt all summer; however, football practice started this afternoon so after lunch John went to work with Matt while Sam went to football. John will be helping Matt finish this job up the rest of the week. It's too much for Sam to work in the mornings and then go to football in the afternoons so John has been pressed into service. I think this means the tile will be staying on the living room floor a little longer.

I took my packages to the post office and then went to Bemidji to do some shopping. I have a baby shower next week and needed to get a gift. This evening we watched more of the Little League World Series--Pennsylvania won again tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...