Wednesday, August 3, 2011

We had a very busy morning. Hanna needed a ride to the fair grounds to enter her photos so John went up to Matt's around 7 a.m. to pick up a load of firewood and bring her back to our house. We then loaded all of John's carvings and my photos into the truck and headed off to town. We unloaded everything into the Original Arts building, taped our exhibitor tickets on each item, made a quick stop at our local hardware store, and drove back home. John dropped me off before taking Hanna home because I needed to attend to the bread I started before we went to town.

John unloaded the wood he hauled home into the wood shed and then worked in the shop with JD. With two walls left to paint, I got one wall completely painted with two coats--I thought I would get the final one completed today as well, but I ran out of paint with half a wall left to do. Now it's another trip to Home Depot for another gallon of paint. Maybe I'll get this done before next week--I can only hope. This evening we started freezing some of our green beans and watched a little TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...