Wednesday, September 7, 2011

After several days of fall-like weather, summer returned. We are expected to have temps in the upper 70's to mid 80's with plenty of sunshine through the weekend.

Matt and John started a job installing all new windows in a house south of Bagley and were gone for a good part of the day. The new bedspread I ordered for the guest room arrived yesterday so now I could make a decision on paint colors. After John and Matt left, I loaded the trash in the Honda, stopped at the landfill, and then headed to Bemidji and Home Depot. Fortunately, a friend of ours works in the paint department and he graciously worked with me to get the exact shade of paint I needed. I made a stop at Target and the grocery store for a few things and then started back home.

John and I had already prepared the room by moving the furniture and removing trim. As soon as I got back I started on the paint job, getting three walls covered with the first coat before calling it a day. Hopefully the second coat will be done by noon tomorrow and I can do the final wall with the second color. Hanna has a volleyball game tomorrow afternoon, so my painting time and John's work day will be cut short. After such a busy day, we spent a relaxing evening watching some recorded TV shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...