Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Our summer-like weather continued for another day with temps in the mid 70's and plenty of sunshine--should be like this for another day or so.

This morning Matt and John started a job installing new doors and tongue and groove ceilings for a customer. They got the doors finished today but the ceilings should take another couple of days. I headed off to Bemidji to take care of some errands. On the way I dropped the trash off at the land fill and then made a stop at the post office to mail the water filters I sold on ebay. When I reached Bemidji, I noticed the gas gauge was getting low, so my first stop was the gas station for a fill up. From there I made several stops at the bank, mall, and Wal Mart, and then headed back to Bagley. John had gotten home just before I did, so we were able to have supper on time and enjoy a relaxing evening watching The Biggest Loser and a couple of the other new fall shows.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...