Friday, September 2, 2011

We left the house around 8:45 a.m. to head up to Sara's so John could get his hair cut. I went along as we planned to leave from there and go to Bemidji where we had some errands to do. Before we left the house, I transferred all the photos I took at the scrimmage onto a CD so Matt and Sam could have them. As usually happens when Matt, Sam, and John get together after a game, about an hour or so was spent talking over the plays and other aspects of the game. It was almost 11 a.m. before we left their place.

Our first stop in Bemidji was Home Depot to return the tile and adhesive we didn't use. Next, the eye clinic where I picked up my new glasses--it's amazing how much better I can now see things in the distance. From there we stopped at the mall to return some decorative pillows and then K-Mart for some canning supplies. It was now lunch time and, no, we didn't eat at BK, but chose Arby's instead. Final stop was Wal Mart for a few groceries and then back home.

This afternoon John cut the grass using the old lawn mower so he could bag the clippings for his compost bin. I had started organizing and cleaning out the storage closet a few days ago and got that done today. This evening John watched some college football while I worked on the computer and watched a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...