Thursday, September 8, 2011

It was a busy day for both John and I. John went off with Matt this morning to continue working on the window installation job. My entire day was spent painting our guest room. I was able to get a second coat of paint on the walls I started yesterday and then got the fourth wall, which I did with a different color, covered with two coats. That's the last of the painting and updating around here until next spring. I had just put the last of the painting supplies away when John came home. Hanna had a volleyball game in Clearbrook at 5 p.m., so we needed to get cleaned up and off to the school.

Hanna' team is really starting to play well together--returning serves and volleys--winning their games tonight very handily.

Hanna (on left) going up for the ball



Hanna serving the ball

The volleyball games were done early, so John and I walked out behind the school and watched the 5th grade football practice for a little bit. JD is one of the coaches and Josh is playing on the team this year. Their first game is this Saturday. Joanne, Jenni, and Julie were also there and we visited with them before meeting Matt's family at the pizza place for some supper. Matt and
Sara had to return to the school to wait for Hanna, so John and I dropped Sam off at his house
before going home.

Our evening was spent watching the first NFL game of the season. Go Packers!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...