Tuesday, March 13, 2012

It is hard to get up early for our walk while it's still completely dark outside.  We have changed our route so we walk in the streets instead of on the golf course as we need the street lights to see where we're going.

Right after breakfast, I headed down to the clubhouse for the second day of the ladies' tournament.  I played with a different group of women today and my game was much improved over yesterday.  It was cloudy and very humid while we played--I was glad for the clouds as I got sunburned yesterday.  

While I was gone, John and Gene loaded up the mirror John made for Sam and hauled it over to his place and got it hung on the wall.  Sam and Leta were very pleased the mirror.

It was well after noon by the time I got done with the golf, so we decided to eat lunch at Burger and Shake.  Gene saw our car in the lot and joined us while he enjoyed a cup of coffee.  

Since there is going to be a major golf tournament here this weekend and we will be unable to play on the big course for several days, John and I played the front nine this afternoon.  We weren't the only ones trying to get in some last minute golf, there were quite a few people playing.  

This evening was potluck at the RV park.  The crowd grows smaller each week as more folks start heading home.  Next week might be the last potluck for this winter.   "31" was played and John and I both went to the final rounds but lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...