Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Today was a busy one for us.  We got our day started with our usual walk around the golf course and back streets.  After eating breakfast and getting cleaned up, John headed off to the club house for men's golf.  He was teamed with Jerry Smith and Don Allen, two long ball hitters, and they ended up with a score of five under par.  

I took care of a few household chores, and then went to Del Rio for my Weight Watchers meeting.  I stopped for a quick lunch, gassed up the Honda, and then shopped at Wal Mart for bottled water and a few other miscellaneous items.  John and Rodger had set up a golf date for 3 p.m. this afternoon, so I had to hustle to get back in time to play.

The winds were pretty strong while we were out on the course, but everyone still had a pretty good round.  I played one of my best ever.  A group of us are heading over to Uvalde tomorrow morning to play on that golf course--hope our good playing will continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...