Wednesday, March 14, 2012

John and I both had a pretty busy day.  We started off with our usual morning walk.  The temp was almost 70 degrees with high humidity when we left the house.  The muggy weather has been hanging around for several days--it feels like summer has arrived here in Texas.

After breakfast John headed down to the clubhouse for the men's Wednesday golf game.  This morning he played with Paul and Stan.  They ended up with a score of one under par--John was very pleased with how he played.  Before heading home, he did some visiting with Rodger and Tudi and the Sandwicks.

I took care of a couple of household chores this morning before heading off to Del Rio and Weight Watchers.  Following the meeting, I stopped for some lunch and then picked up a few grocery items at Wal Mart.  My final stop was HEB for some fresh produce.

When I got home, John and I played a round of golf.  I am finally figuring out how to get the ball up and played a good round this afternoon.  John has also improved his drives, keeping them straighter.

This evening we just relaxed and watched Survivor and America Idol.   







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...