Thursday, March 1, 2012

We had a summer-like day here in Texas with temps reaching well into the 80's.  We didn't take our walk this morning as John had to leave the house by 7:45 to pick up Tim and head over to the RV park where he met up with Rodger, Richard, Gene, and Lloyd.  The guys decided to head back over to Uvalde this morning and play another 18 holes on the golf course over there.  John played with Tim and Richard and as usual they had a good time playing together.

I spent the morning doing some household chores and working on the computer sorting through photos.  This afternoon I went into town for a haircut and then made a stop at the library to return the books I had finished reading.  John was home by the time I got back and asked if I wanted to play a few holes of golf.  Since we didn't get our walk in this morning, I decided to play so I could get some exercise.  It was after six by the time we finished the last hole, and since neither of us felt like cooking, we went to Subway and got a sub for supper.  We spent a quiet evening watching American Idol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...