Thursday, March 29, 2012

Today's weather continued to be on the warm side with humidity so we got our walk in nice and early while it was still cool.

Since it was couple's golf this afternoon, we played nine holes this morning--we both had a good round.  This afternoon I did more packing while John did some outside jobs.  I also spent an hour or so online trying to get a computer problem resolved.  It looks like the laptop will have to go into the repair shop when we get home.  Because I was tied up with the computer, John went out and played a few holes by himself.  He's trying to get in as much golf as possible before we head north.

This evening John went to wood carvers and I kicked back and watched American Idol and did a little more packing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...