Tuesday, June 19, 2012

John and I were just walking out the door for our morning walk when it started to rain, so we turned right around and ate an early breakfast instead.  Rain showers and storms were in the forecast for the entire day and that meant no outside activities.

Hanna and Rachel both had volleyball tournaments in Thief River Falls, so John called Matt and asked if he could ride along with him and Sam.  I begged off as my back has been very sore and I didn't think sitting on bleachers the whole day would be very good for it.  John left right after getting showered and cleaned up and didn't get back until almost 5 p.m.  Hanna's team lost, but Rachel's ended up playing for third place.

With the house all to myself and plenty of peace and quiet, I spent the day sorting through photos on the laptop, deleting ones I didn't need anymore, and trying to pick out the ones for the fair.  I was able to get through most of the pictures and only have a few more files to sort out.

The weather is still stormy this evening and we are in a severe  thunderstorm watch until early in the morning.  Right now it's pouring outside--it's just what we need as it's been pretty dry here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...