Saturday, June 9, 2012

John and I were up bright and early to put the finishing touches on the garage sale.  John drove up to the highway and got my signs posted and also put one on the mail box at the end of the driveway.  I opened the garage doors at 8 a.m. and soon had a yard full of customers.  The sale was a great success.  While I was busy selling, John went up to Matt's to pick up the tiller and hauled it into Clearbrook for servicing.  After dropping that off, they picked up Matt's boat and brought it back to his place.

It warmed up enough today that we turned on the AC.  After such an early morning, we both relaxed in the cool of the house and watched some golf and horse racing.  

Dave, Amy, and the boys arrived at Matt's this afternoon, so this evening John and I went up to visit and spend some time with them.  They'll be here for several days before heading off to visit with Dave's family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...