Thursday, June 21, 2012

This morning was nice and sunny with cool temps which made it just about perfect for walking and, afterwards, some picture taking in the garden.

We had nothing specific on the agenda for today, so after breakfast, John headed down the shop to finish his wood carving case.  I think it turned out looking pretty nice and now he has a way to keep his tools all together and an easy way to transport them.

  Wood carving tool box

I spent some time sorting through the photos I took this morning and trying to decide if I wanted any of the them for the fair.  This afternoon between rain showers, John managed to get the grass cut and some of the strawberries weeded.  I cleaned some of the downstairs as it hadn't been touched in over two weeks--the dust was getting a little thick.  John spent the evening watching the NBA finals while I worked on the computer and watched a couple of my favorite shows.  

Amy called this evening to let us know that all went well with the closing on their new home.  They had quite a crowd to help with the unloading, got that job done within an hour, and are now in the process of unpacking and getting settled. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...