Monday, June 11, 2012

The sun was peaking in and out of the clouds  when we took our walk this morning.  However, heavy cloud cover soon moved in along with rain showers and very strong winds--the day turned too miserable to be outside.  The high temps today were about 30 degrees cooler than the past few days.  It was back to long pants and sweatshirts.

Before the rain showers arrived, John managed to get some grass cut behind the shop and a little clean up work done in the yard.  Since Amy's family are here for a few days before they make the move west, we are having everyone over to our place for supper tomorrow evening.  We'll have 16 people, so this morning I headed to Bemidji to get some groceries in to feed the crowd.  While I was there, I also did some banking and found a new, larger monitor for the computer we purchased last week.

After supper this evening, John and I got the new computer all set up and I have been spending some time figuring out all the bells and whistles. It's so much faster than our old one and the bigger monitor is wonderful.  Now I have to get all my favorites and info transferred off the other computer.  That's it for today--not much new except the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...