Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Our beautiful fall weather continued again today and according to the weather forecast, it should hang around through the weekend.  There is no rain at all in the near future--just sunshine day after day.

John and I had hearing tests scheduled with Beltone for noon today, so John went to work with Matt and then met me in town for our appointments.  My hearing tested out okay, but John's hearing was diminished in his left ear.  The examiner didn't think he needed hearing aids at this point, but suggested that he be retested in a year to see if his hearing changes.  When we were finished with the testing, John headed back to work with Matt, and I drove to Fosston to pick up a case of apples I had ordered the other day.  Our plan is to make some applesauce as soon as we get a block of free time.

After supper, we watched Survivor and the season premier of CSI before heading off to bed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...