Friday, September 21, 2012

Our days have pretty much fallen into a very dull routine--in other words, nothing new is happening right now.  John was up and out around 8 a.m. to work with Matt.  The guys quit early today because the varsity football team had a game about two and a half hours away.  Since John has come down with a cold, he decided to stay home and listen to it on the radio.  The strong winds and cold temps might have played a part in that decision as well.  We are forecast to have another hard freeze overnight with temps dipping down to 27 degrees.  We'll have to really bundle up for Josh's games tomorrow morning.

 I spent some time today working with a computer storage program and sorting through some of my many pictures on the computer.  I am trying to weed out the ones I no longer want and organize the ones I want to keep.  We the evening watching some TV and listening to the Bear's football game before calling it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...