Thursday, September 20, 2012

The weather continued to be windy and chilly again--we even had some off and on showers throughout the day.  It's the first rain we've seen in over a month.  John left the house by 8:15 a.m. to meet Matt at the job site.  The guys made great strides on the job today, but John told me this evening that the it will probably run into next week before it's finished.  Some windows had to be special ordered, and they have to wait on them to complete the job.

Since the warm weather seems to have gone for good, I started sorting through the summer clothes and deciding what needs to be stored here and what will got to Texas.  

John got home from helping Matt a little early so we could eat supper before heading up to Clearbrook to watch Hanna's volleyball game.  The Bears struggled tonight winning the first game but losing the next two.  This was their first loss of the year.




 Hanna spied me taking her picture
from the stands and gave me a nice smile

 

1 comment:

  1. I love it thanks for coming to my games and supporting me.

    ReplyDelete

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...