Monday, September 24, 2012

The strong winds returned again today, but at least the temps were much warmer.  We hit the low 70's this afternoon. 

John left the house at his usual time to meet Matt at the job site.  He said it got warm enough to work in their tee shirts; the only problem they had was the warmth brought the ladybugs out and they were swarming all over the house where they were working.

Today I tackled the laundry, spent some time visiting with Jo when she stopped in to use my printer to make some copies she needed, and baked more bread and cookies.  I got the cookies done just before John got home and we had to leave to head up to Clearbrook to watch Sam's game.  The Bears had another bad time and lost 22-6.  Sam had a couple of nice punts and ran for the only touchdown in the fourth quarter. 


 One of Sam's punts
 



Sam's Touchdown run--just about to the goal line.

John and I ate a late supper when we got home and then spent the evening watching Monday Night Football.

Correction:  I've been informed I gave some bad info in Saturday evening's blog.  I reported the 6th grade Bears won 1 game and tied the second.  They actually won both games.  Sorry for the error in reporting the sports.  Thanks to coach, JD, for pointing out the error.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...