Tuesday, January 29, 2013

It was warm and humid when I took my walk this morning, but a cold front with very strong winds is suppose to come through this afternoon.  I left the house a little earlier than usual since Tuesday is ladies' golf.

After breakfast, I headed down to the clubhouse where I met up with eight other ladies.  We had three teams of three each and I played with Mary Ellen and Natalie.  We had a fun time and all had a pretty good round.  

While I was gone, John headed over to Unit 37 and spent some time visiting with Ralph and the Sandwicks.  This afternoon I relaxed, did some reading, and made a hotdish tonight's RV park putluck supper.  John saw Tim, Paul, and John B. go by our house on their way to the third hole and decided to join them.  He said the strong winds made it difficult for the guys to tee off, but he only did some chipping and putting so the wind didn't affect him too much.  

This evening we headed over to the RV park for the weekly potluck supper.  As usual, there was a great variety of delicious dishes and everyone got plenty to eat.  Following the meal, we played "31"--I won my first game and John won his second.  We're on quite the winning streak right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...