Monday, January 21, 2013

The morning was overcast with temps in the low 50's when I left the house for my morning walk.  The clouds hung around until mid-afternoon when the sun finally chased them away.

Monday morning means wood carving, so John headed off to Wallace's shortly after breakfast.  I spent some time working on my newest jigsaw puzzle and getting the kitchen area cleaned up.  Following lunch, we met up with Rodger and Tootie, played the front nine, and then decided to play the back nine.  We all were pretty tired by the time we got done.  On the front nine I had my best round ever--my putting was right on today.

After such a busy afternoon, we spent a quiet evening watching the Biggest Loser and just vegging out. 

 Wood carvers this morning
    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...