Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Today was cold and cloudy, but at least the strong winds of yesterday died down.  We were up and out the door at first light for our morning walk.  John and I took the shorter route around the golf course this morning.

After breakfast, John headed down to the clubhouse for men's golf.  Due to the chilly temps (47 degrees) only six guys showed up so they had two teams of three each.  John said he played a good round and his drives were nice and straight.  John B. and Paul E. were among the six who played this morning and, along with John, decided to play again after lunch.  John asked me if I wanted to go along to chip and putt, but I opted out.  It was just too cold to sit in the cart while they played the fairways.  I stayed nice and warm at home reading and watching a Closer episode on my Kindle.

It's suppose remain pretty chilly here over the next couple of days, so most folks are hunkered down inside and that makes things pretty quiet here on the fort.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...