Thursday, January 17, 2013

We had another chilly morning with the temps in the low 30's when we left the house.  John decided to try walking with me, but could only go about 10 minutes before deciding to turn back--I continued on by myself.

After breakfast, I took care of a few little chores around the house while John went over to the driving range to try out his new golf club.  Today was couples' golf, so following an early lunch, we headed down to the clubhouse.  Twenty-four couples showed up to play and we were matched up with Charles and Vida.  Our putting was just awful this afternoon and we missed many opportunities for birdies which gave us a final score of one under par.  Even though we all played poorly, the day warmed up rather nicely and it was perfect weather for being outside and playing golf.  For supper, John and I were invited to
join some of the couples at Daddy's Grill.  We had a fun time visiting and talking over today's golf games.  When we got home, John gathered up his tools and headed over to Wallace's for some carving and I spent my evening watching a couple of my favorite TV shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...