Tuesday, January 22, 2013

We had another overcast morning with the clouds once again hanging around for half of the day.  I walked a shorter route today as we needed to get on the road to Uvalde by mid-morning for John's MRI.
We wanted to do some grocery shopping and decided to hit Wal Mart first and pick up all the non-perishables we needed.  From there we stopped at Wendy's for a quick lunch and then headed out to the hospital.  For once we didn't have to wait long to get registered and then back to radiology for the MRI.  

Our next stop was HEB for some produce and frozen foods before we hit the road back to the fort.  Tonight was the RV potluck and cards, so as soon as I got the groceries put away, I made a hot dish.  As I was putting it in the oven, Lois and Chuck stopped in for a brief visit and as they were leaving, Stan M. stopped in.  Our visit with him was cut short as we had to leave and head over to the RV park.  John and I were lucky at card this evening with me winning my first game and John winning both of his.

We were only home from Uvalde about half an hour when the hospital called and asked if John could return tomorrow for another MRI.  Seems the radiologist needs to see another angle of the knee before writing his report, so we'll be back at the hospital for a 7 a.m. appointment.  It's going to be an early morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...