Friday, January 4, 2013

John and I slept in a little later this morning and didn't leave the house until 8 a.m. for our walk. We had thunder, rain, and some sleet overnight that left some big puddles and muddy paths on the golf course.

I need to bring a copy of my MRI to my doctor's appointment in a couple of weeks, so since it was cold and rainy, we thought this would be a good day to drive over to Uvalde and pick it up.  I called the hospital's radiology department first thing this morning and they said I could pick up the report and disc around noon.  We got to the hospital right after noon and I only had to wait a few minutes to get what I needed.  From there we went to Wendy's for a quick lunch, and then on to Wal Mart to pick up a few items we missed yesterday.  

John and I arrived back at the fort just in time for me to drop him off at home and then head back into town for my haircut appointment.  That pretty much sums up our day--not much happening around here on a cold, rainy day.  Weather is suppose to improve next week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...