Saturday, July 26, 2014

A Beautiful Day

Things have been pretty quiet around here for the last few days.  John helped Matt on his job site because Sam was out of town attending a quarterback camp.  I have been laying low nursing my back and generally taking it easy.

 JD participated in a triathlon this morning, and since I was feeling a little better, John and I drove to Walker and watched him compete.  He did this same triathlon last year and improved his time by 4 minutes and got 47th overall.  There were almost 300 competitors.  This afternoon Matt stopped over and while the guys were outside, John discovered a huge hornets' nest in a trash can behind our outdoor stove.  They sprayed it and are hoping the wasps will take off and move somewhere else.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...