Thursday, July 17, 2014

Lazy Days

The warm weather returned along with some humidity.  John and I played golf first thing yesterday morning so we could get a round in before it got too hot.  The fast greens took a toll on our putting and neither one of us could make a putt.  We both had a few good shots and several "Yikes" shots.  You know, those shots that are pretty bad and make you look like you've never played the game before.
 In the afternoon, I worked some more on fair photos while John worked in the garden clearing out the weeds.  

This mornng John decided to play golf again, but I opted out.  I need a day between rounds to give my back a chance to recover.  When he returned home he said he played much better today.  I spent most of my day clearing the desktop in the office.  I needed to pay a few bills, enter all the receipts from our trip into the computer, and get everything sorted and filed away.  It feels good to finally have that job out of the way.  I'm hoping the peaches I bought the other day will finally be ripe enough to make some jam tomorrow.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...