Thursday, July 3, 2014

Golfing and Wedding Preps

John and I have been keeping pretty busy here in Sacramento.  Yesterday John and Jesse, our grandson, played nine holes of golf at a local par three course.  While they were gone, Susie and I took care of some chores around the house and last night she took us to see Zach and Becky's new apartment along with some shower and wedding gifts.  John and I also spent a fair amount of time in the pool since the temps here have been in the upper 90's.  At least the humidity is very low.

Today the plan was for John, Jesse, and I to play a quick round of golf this morning, but John had a reaction to some pain meds he took during the night and wasn't feeling well.  Jesse and I decided to play and Isaac, his brother, came along to act as my caddy.  We had a good time playing--both of us had what we call "A Tiger Wood's shot".  


 Third hold at Brandshaw Ranch Golf Course
I made it over the water hazard off the tee.
 

Last night and today family coming from out of town began arriving.  John and I moved to the motel this afternoon as Amy's family was arriving and would be staying at the house.  John's sister and brother-in-law also flew in this afternoon, so I spent the afternoon visiting with them and then we went out for supper.  John skipped eating with us and is on the mend as the meds slowly flush out of his system.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...