Monday, July 21, 2014

Out Of Commission

I haven't written on the blog because right now there isn't much to talk about with us.  The weather has turned very hot and humid, so we have been hanging out around the house most of the day.  We did get some golf in on Friday before the temps rose, but that's about it.

I finally got the last of my fair photos ordered and the ones I have are now all matted, framed, and ready for entry day.  John got his wood carving painted (I'll post a picture later), so he's also ready to go.  As to the title of this blog, my back is out again.  I don't know what happened.  Got up Sunday morning, showered and dressed for church, and then came downstairs and sat at the counter to eat breakfast.  When I went to stand up I was in intense pain and now have spent the last two days laying in bed.  I'm not sure if it's muscles or something in my spine.  I'm going to see how it goes for another day and, if it doesn't improve, call Pain Management and see what they say.  At least John and I managed to get the peach jam done before I was completely down and out.  Even though the early morning temps were in the low 70's, John headed into town for a round of golf.  He said there were only two other people on the course (I wonder why, with the heat index near 100)  By the time he reached the last hole he was ready to call it a morning.  I must say he's committed to the game of golf, or else he's just plain crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...