Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Better Weather Today

Our weather was much cooler with less humidity today thanks to the very strong thunderstorms and winds (60 mph) that came through our area around 9:15 p.m. last night.  We must have been on the south edge of the front because folks north of us received 6 inches of rain and had power outages.  Our garden made it through okay--I thought for sure the tomato and pepper plants would be flat this morning.

John headed off bright and early to play another round of golf and I spent the morning in bed icing and resting my back.  I felt good enough this afternoon to head to Bemidji for some much needed grocery shopping.  We also stopped at Menards to purchase of fence charger so John can install an electric fence around the garden--he wants to be sure the deer can't get in again.  I am still being very careful about what I do and continue to rest and ice my back.  I'm almost certain the problem is with the back muscles and they just need to recover.  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...