Friday, April 1, 2011

This morning we just walked around the golf course as John wanted to get an early start on Stan's porch before the day heated up.

Today was the final day of the porch project. John painted the last of the trim and finished putting that up. After lunch he hung the two screened doors and took care of the last little bits of the job. Following supper we took the golf cart over to Stan's so John could show me the finished product. Jan was very happy with the porch and looks forward to using it quite a bit this summer.


It was very hot this afternoon with temps reaching 99 degrees. I spent my day inside in the AC doing more packing--just about everything is packed or ready to be put in a container next week. I feel that I will be ready to leave without being rushed. Also, we'll have time for more golf next week. We ended our day with more strawberry shortcake and a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...