Sunday, June 12, 2011

Our weather has been staying pretty consistent--cool, partly sunny, and breezy. The ten day forecast is calling for much of the same. Still looking for summer weather--hopefully we will experience warmer weather on our travels.

After breakfast, we got cleaned up and headed off to church for the Sunday service. This afternoon John did a little work in the garden and checked around the outside to make sure everything was set for us to be gone. I got the packing done and loaded a few things into the car. The rest will go in tomorrow morning. We cleaned out the fridge, ordered in a pizza for supper, and spent the evening watching the NBA basketball playoffs.

I hope to update the blog each day, but it will depend upon internet connections as we travel, so if I miss a day or two, don't worry, I'll post when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...