Monday, August 11, 2014

Another Beautiful Day

Yesterday we had cloudy skies with on and off again showers the whole day, so we were pretty much house bound after church.  We spent the entire afternoon watching the PGA golf tournament on TV and just vegged out for the day.

This morning the skies were clear and the weather was just about perfect for a round of golf.  Today we had more of the "Yikes!" shots than we would have liked, but still had fun and got in some exercise.  

Matt and Hanna stopped in shortly after we returned home.  They were returning from the dentist where Hanna had a little work done and decided to stop in for a visit.  After they left, John decided to cut some more firewood since it was nice and cool.  I took care of some laundry and a few other household chores.

Last week during my doctor's visit, I pointed out a spot on my arm that I was concerned about.  He decided that it should be removed just to be on the safe side and made an appointment for me to return to the clinic today, so that's what we did this afternoon.  I have a few stitches and, so far, no discomfort.  The stitches will be removed next week.

Following our visit to the clinic, we stopped at BK for a quick bite and then did some grocery shopping before heading home.  When we got there, we found a message on the answering machine from Rachel.  She wanted to sell her IPod on ebay and asked me to help her get it listed, so after putting the groceries away, John and I headed up to Matt's house.  It didn't take us long to get the IPod on ebay, so now she just has to wait and see if it sells.  We stayed a little to visit and then headed home.  It was a long day and we both were pretty tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...