Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Busy Day

This morning John and I were up and out the door bright and early  headed in different directions.  John went to play a round of golf while I drove to Bemidji to get the car serviced.  Since we will be driving to the east coast in a couple of weeks, we wanted to get the car checked over, the oil changed, and tires rotated.  While the car was in the shop, I walked across the road and spent and hour or so browsing through Target and making a couple of purchases.  I returned to the dealership to find the car ready to go.  My next stop was the clinic to get the stitches in my arm removed.  The nurse said the report for the biopsy came back negative for any cancer cells.  I stopped at the mall where I did a little shopping.  From 
there it was on to BK for a quick lunch and then back on the road home.

John spent some time working on the firewood pile.  He picked up the splitter last night, so he spent some time splitting the larger logs.  The woodshed is just about full.  It's always nice to have that wood cut and ready for winter.  Both Matt and JD have their sheds full and are ready for the cold weather.  Hopefully it will be quite a while before we have to start burning wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...