Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Busy Days

John and I have had a busy couple of days.  Tuesday's weather was beautiful, so John headed into town for a round of golf while I went to the dentist for my semi-annual teeth cleaning.  I also made a stop at the post office to ship my ebay sales.  The dental office was running a little behind, so I didn't get back home until after 12:30--just in time for a quick lunch, get ready to pick up Matt, and drive to Crookston, MN for a track meet.

The track meet was held at the U of M Crookston track facility.  There were 15 schools in attendance which meant a lot of kids and many heats for some of the field and track events.  The meet started at 4 p.m. and finished just as darkness was falling.  Hanna ran her personal best in the mile, Sam ran his personal best in the open 400 placing third overall, and the boy's 4 x 2 broke the school record.  Sam ran the first leg of that relay.  Needless to say, it was a very late night.

Today John was out bright and early to help Matt put up trim for a customer and  I headed to Bemidji to see my foot surgeon for a checkup.  He was very pleased with how my foot looked, but decided to hold off on removing the screw--that might be sometime this fall.  I also had an appointment for a bone density scan, so I made a stop at the UPS store and gassed up the car while waiting for the appointment time to roll around.   Once the scan was done, I headed to Hobby Lobby and Wal Mart for some shopping before returning home.  Tomorrow we're back to Crookston for a jr. high track meet--hopefully we won't get home late again.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...