Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Cold But Sunny

Tuesday felt like a January day with cold temps and blowing snow.  John went with Matt for an hour or so to help him move a tub into place for a bathroom project; however, they ran into a slight problem as the tub was too large to fit through the bathroom door.  Obviously the homeowner didn't measure the door opening and will now have to return the tub and find something else.  I finally got my old Kindle listed on ebay and it sold within the first hour.  There are still six days left on the auction, so hopefully more bids will be made.

Today John and I were up and out bright and early as I had an 8:30  doctor's appointment.  I was in and out in a little over an hour, including a blood test.  Since we skipped breakfast at home, John and I stopped at Perkins for something to eat and then continued on to Hobby Lobby and Wal Mart before hitting the road home.  Our weather was much improved today with clear skies and sunshine, but the winds were still on the strong side.

Following lunch, John met up with Matt to give him a hand with a deck he is building for a customer.  I spent most of my afternoon listing items on ebay.  We still have some small wood components left over from the business and found ebay is the best way to unload them.   Tomorrow we off to a junior high track meet in the afternoon--might be a late night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...