Thursday, April 2, 2015

No Title 7

I think today was the hottest so far this spring with the temps reaching into the upper 90's.  It was overcast with very high humidity when we took our morning walk.  Right after breakfast John went over to Wallace's to do more painting on his carving project--he should get it finished up tomorrow.

This afternoon was couple's golf and we played with Wes and Shirley Camfield for the first time this year.  As usual, we had a good time and lots of laughs.  The only drawback to today's golfing was the heat--temps were in the mid-90's by the time we finished.  I think everyone was glad to get back into the air conditioning.  I know I was ready to cool down.  After supper John went to wood carvers and I got caught up on more recorded shows while he was gone.

We are down to less than two weeks before we head north, so every day I do a little more clearing out and packing.   We just need to keep and eye on the weather and make the final decision of our departure date.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...