Wednesday, April 1, 2015

No Title 6

Yesterday was warm but overcast for most of the day.  John and I took our usual walk and then we went our separate ways for the morning.  I headed to the clubhouse where I met up with Linda for a round of golf.  We were the only ones from our golfing group available to play as some of the others had already left for home and others were getting packed up to leave in a day or two.  John went over to Wallace's where Becky, Wallace's wife, helped John get started on painting his latest wood carving project.  As soon as he gets it done I'll post a photo of the finished project.

After lunch John went out to play a round of golf, I opted out since I was pretty tired from playing in the morning.  I did some more packing while he was gone.  Last night we watched the final Hobbitt movie and then called it a day.

Today was men's golf and six guys showed up to play.  John played with Jim H. and Jerry W. and they came in with a score of three under par.  As soon as he returned home, we headed into town for a farewell lunch with Lloyd, Ginny, Gene, and Jeanne.  They are pulling out tomorrow and that leaves just Chuck and Lois from our group still here with us.  John and I played golf this afternoon and then spent the evening watching some recorded DVR shows.  The weather has gotten pretty warm, so the AC is now running full time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...