Monday, April 27, 2015

Cleaning Windows

Since it was such a beautiful day, John and I decided to tackle one of the more unpleasant Spring jobs--window washing.  John got all the screens out of the basement and we set each one on sawhorses to be hosed off and scrubbed with soap and water.  While the screens were drying, he washed the windows on the outside and I took care of the cleaning on the inside.  We had the entire job finished just in time for some lunch even though we took a little break for visiting with our neighbor who was out for a walk.

I guess it'll be no surprise what we did after our noon meal.  That's right, we headed into town to play a round of golf.  This course is much more difficult for me than what we play on in Texas, but I'm proud to say I finally pared one hole--it was a par three.

This evening I kept busy packaging up the items I sold on E-bay so they can be dropped off at the post office tomorrow when I go to town for a dental appointment.  There is also a track meet in the afternoon, so it's going to be a very busy day.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...