Thursday, April 9, 2015

Still Packing Up

John and I have spent these last couple of days getting ready for the trip north.  He played golf Wednesday morning for the last time and now the golf clubs are packed up and ready to be hauled home.  The golf cart has been cleaned and the batteries readied for the summer.  It now sits covered and jacked up in our cart port where it will remain until we return next fall.

Most of the packing is now done, so the only job left to do now is to clean the house and get the floors mopped.  That will get done tomorrow along with loading up the car.

I got an insect bite on my upper arm Monday evening while standing outside visiting.  By Tuesday the bite site was red, itchy, and swollen.
Following the advice of Sam Lark, I made a doctor's appointment and ended up getting tentanus and antibiotic injections along with a prescription for another antibiotic I have to take for ten days.  The doctor felt it was some sort of spider bite and I need to watch out for bacterial infection.  What a way to end up our winter here in Texas!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...