Saturday, April 18, 2015

Nice Weather Continued

Our temps have been about 15 degrees above normal, but according to the weather forecast, that is about to change.  Rain and much cooler temps are suppose to arrive sometime this evening.  The warmer weather made it a little easier to adjust to being back in northern Minnesota.

This morning I got the last crate unpacked and now just about everything is put away in it's proper place.  I also spent some time working on a birthday present for one of our grandson's.  John headed into town after lunch to play a round of golf--I opted out as my back as been acting up again.  I go back to Pain Management in a couple of weeks and will then decide if I will have another nerve denervation treatment.

This evening was the Clearbrook/Gonvick High School 2015 prom.  John and I went up to the school where we met up with Matt and Sara to watch the grand march.  The theme for the evening was "Once Upon A Dream" with the gym looking like a scene from Cinderella.  



As each couple was individually introduced, the girl stepped through the castle doorway and was met by her date.  They then strolled down the stone pathway and stopped several times to allow the proud parents to take their picture.

Sam and Ruth




Hanna and Luke







No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...