Friday, October 21, 2011

Our beautiful weather continued again today, so John spent his morning back up at Matt's splitting the firewood he cut up yesterday. He then filled the trailer and hauled it home--there is still enough wood split for one more load. My morning was spent doing some laundry and cleaning up the kitchen.

After lunch, John unloaded the wood and then worked on the generator. He still hasn't solved the problem, but has another plan of attack to try tomorrow. This afternoon I finished one of the gifts I've been working on--can't say what it is as the recipient reads this blog and I want it to be a surprise.

Our evening was spent watching some college football, working on the computer, and reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...