Monday, February 4, 2013

It was much warmer this morning when I took my walk, so I ditched the winter hat, gloves, and sweater under my hooded sweatshirt.  I'm hoping John will be able to rejoin me after he sees the surgeon next Monday.

This morning John headed off to wood carvers while I spent my time getting the house back to normal after our Super Bowl party and starting a pasta salad for tomorrow evening's potluck.  As soon as he got home, we headed to Del Rio to get the oil changed in the Honda.  It was around noon when we reached the shop and it was pretty busy, so we decided to head down to Wendy's for something to eat and then return in half an hour.  That planned worked out just fine, we didn't have to wait when we got back and had the car serviced right away.  From there we went across the street to HEB (a grocery store) and picked up a few items and then hit the road back to the fort.

 When we got home, we finished up the salad, ate some supper, and 
then John took a little walk over to the driving range.  His knee keeps improving every day with very little pain.  We had a relaxing evening watching The Biggest Loser and generally resting up.  Tomorrow is going to be a busy day for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...