Thursday, February 21, 2013

This morning the temps were once again on the warm side, but the strong winds continued throughout the day.  Both John and I managed to get our morning exercise routines done even though it was tough going at times with gusts of 20 mph.

Since couple's golf was this afternoon, we decided to brave the wind and play nine holes this morning.  Several times the ball blew off the tee before I could hit it and some putts were slowed down, but we still had a good time playing.

This afternoon John washed the Honda while I made some rolls and then we relaxed a little watching some TV and reading.  John left for woodcarvers right after supper and I spent my evening working on the computer and watching a couple favorite TV shows.  It was a pretty quiet day.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...