Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Today wasn't quite as busy as yesterday.  I took my walk this morning as usual and, since it's Wednesday, after breakfast John headed down to the clubhouse for men's golf.  Twenty guys showed up today so they formed five teams of four.  John only does some chipping and putting, no driving off the tees.  Fortunately, his team had Ken who can drive far and straight which helped them end up with a score of two under par.  One other team had the same score.  When John got home he said Gene and Rodger were going to Daddy's Grill for lunch and asked if I would like to go.  Of course I said "Yes".  We met the guys and their wives for a delicious lunch and some good conversation.

I wanted to play a few holes of golf after lunch.  As we were getting ready to head out, we saw John B. and Paul on the second green and asked if we could tag along with them.  We played nine holes before calling it a day.  I hadn't played in over a week and tomorrow a group of us are heading to Uvalde to play on the big course so I wanted to get in some practice.

We spent a pretty quiet evening watching some shows we recorded earlier with the DVR.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...