Friday, February 1, 2013

This morning I was back to my regular routine of walking before breakfast.  I got John situated with ice on his knee and then headed out the door.  The temps were a little on the cooler side, so it was back to long pants and a winter hat.  I walked a shorter route as I didn't want to leave John alone for too long.

John spent the day resting with his leg elevated, applying ice every four hours, and watching TV.  He had several visitors today--Ralph, Chuck, Lois, John B. and Paul arrived at different times throughout the day.  My time was spent taking care of John and baking bread.  This evening I went to Bingo and finally had a win.  We are slowly getting back to normal.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...