Tuesday, February 26, 2013

As I took my morning walk, I saw some damage from yesterday's high winds.  There were many branches on the ground as well as garbage cans and other objects where they don't normally belong.  

The morning started off on the cold side at 32 degrees, so I decided to skip the women's golf.  Actually, none of the walkers showed up due to the chill.  John and I spent the morning working out in the shed sorting through some crates and boxes and trying to decide what we can get rid of and what needs to be kept.  Paul called right before lunch and asked if we would like to play some golf, so after a quick meal, we headed off to meet him at the clubhouse.  John dropped me off at home after we played nine holes because I needed to get started on a casserole for this evening's potluck supper at the RV park.  He then rejoined Paul and they went on to play a few more holes.

There was a pretty small crowd this evening--seems like many of the folks received out of town company today.  John stayed for the meal and then came home to listen to Sam's basketball game via computer.  I stayed to play cards and then Tim and Mary Ellen gave me a ride home.  We watched a little TV before calling it a day.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...