Friday, May 31, 2013

John and I were up nice and early this morning because I had to be in town by 8:45 a.m. for my PT appointment.  We had more rain overnight which made our gravel road just about impassable.  The township graded the road a few days ago which left a lot of loose gravel on the surface.  With all the rain we've had the road has become very muddy with some major ruts and potholes.  It takes some cautious driving to get to the highway.

Once my PT was done, I hit the road to Bemidji where I took care of some banking, dropped off a bag of clothes at the Goodwill store, and then did some shopping in Target and Wal Mart.  The Wal Mart store was like a zoo.  They are in the middle of renovations and everything is moved all around and it's hard to find what you're looking for.  Even some of the employees couldn't find what I was looking for.  I finally gave up and headed across the road to the Target store.

While I was gone today, John got the entire garden planted and more of the grass behind the shop mowed.  Spring has truly come here to northern Minnesota as most of the trees are now boasting bright green leaves and our crab apples trees are in full bloom. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...