Tuesday, May 7, 2013

We had a beautiful day here in northern Minnesota with bright blue skies and sunshine.  With the temps reaching into the upper 60's the last of the big snow pile in the front yard has melted and only two small ones remain behind the house.  It's good to see the last of the snow.

Dave and Valada Sandwick flew home a couple of days ago for several appointments and to haul some of their furniture back to the fort.  Early this morning John drove them to Bemidji where they picked up a rental truck.  From there he stopped at Home Depot to pick up some things for JD and then met up with Matt to help him with a job.

My morning was spent at the dentist office for my semi-annual check-up and cleaning.  The good news is I have no cavities and won't need to go back until the fall.  I did a little shopping afterward and then headed home where I finished up yesterday's laundry and took care of a few other household chores.  John got home just in time to head back into town with me for my first PT session.  I have the same therapist that rehabbed John's shoulder.  We both really like her as she takes the time to explain what she wants to accomplish and how she will go about reaching that goal.  If the therapy is too painful or doesn't seem to be working, she'll call Dr. Gresner in Pain Management and the next steps will be decided. 

We ate a quick supper and then spent the rest of the evening watching some TV before calling it a day.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...