Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Late last night we heard our neighbor's Great Dane barking in our backyard.  This morning we discovered what had him all worked up--cattle prints in our driveway.  Looks a cow, or maybe the bull, was out last night.  The fence line along our walking route looked to be okay, but we couldn't see the fence at the back of the pasture.  Our other neighbor's dog was up here this morning, so John and I had company while walking.  The Great Dane makes me nervous--I'm afraid if he gets too excited to see me, he could knock me over as he's one huge dog.

This morning we only spent about an hour in the shop.  John used that time to get all the trash we gathered into one spot and ready to load into the pickup.  I continued sorting through the shipping supplies and found several items we can try to sell on ebay.

John and Jo dropped in with the kids this afternoon.  JD had to make a part to replace one that was damaged in his last shipment.  I helped Jo for a bit cleaning out the filing cabinets in the office.  John and I then sat on the porch talking with the kids for an hour or so.  Jenni just returned home from Bible camp, so she told us about her time there and Josh shared what movies they have watched.

Sara is having a garage sale this Saturday, so I am putting a few things on it as I don't have enough items to have one of my own.  I spent this evening pricing what I have to sell while John watched the NBA game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Roofing Being Done Everywhere!!

John and I have been keeping pretty busy over these last several weeks.  Our weather has turned quite warm, but the nights cool down very ni...